BMW Chiptuning from Hartge

chiptuning ecu Tuning firm Hartge has released their engine conversion (additional ECU) for 118d, 120d, 318d, 320d, 520d and X3 2.0d. Today’s high-performance engines, many of which have already been almost fully developed at the factory, call for tuners who can do more than just tweak them digitally.

Indeed, chiptuning is a magic word in this age. All Hartge engine components and chiptuning are tested on the bench and on the road before being approved for sale.

Hartge experience goes back for 36 years in the field of high-performance engine building. All Hartge tuning components are supplied with TUV approval.

Two additional ECUs are provided, depending on engine, here are the details

11 20 0177 G Engine conversion (additional ECU)
for 1 series 120d (E81 / E82 / E87 / E88)
for 3 series 320d (E90 / E91 / E92 / E93)
for 5 series 520d (E60 / E61) and
for X3 2.0d
(based on 130 kW / 177 hp)
154 kW (209 hp) / 4000 rpm 415 Nm (lb-ft 306) / 2000 rpm

11 18 0143 G Engine conversion (additional ECU)
for 1 series 118d (E81 / E87) and
for 3 series 318d (E90 / E91)
(based on 105 kW / 143 hp)
126 kW (171 hp) / 4000 rpm 350 Nm (lb-ft 258) / 2000 rpm

7 Responses to BMW Chiptuning from Hartge

1. GEORGE ANTONIOU says:

HELLO DEAR SIR I WANT FOR THIS PODUCT FOR BMW CHIPTUNING ECU DO YOU HAVE FOR A PETROL ENGINE ?HIPTUNINIG AND I WANT TELL ME PLEASE HOW MUCH MONEY COME TO IN CYPRUS THANK YOU VERY MUCH

2. Frank says:

Hi:
    Do you have a price of the Hartge modul for my BMW E90 320D 177 hp year 2008
    Best regards
    Frank

3. BMW E87 says:

I ordered one of these upgrades and man what a kick in the pants difference it makes! Kudos to Hartge once again!

4. ATHANASSIOU KOSTAS says:

HELLO DEAR SIR I WANT FOR bmw 320 D e46 NON CDI, CHIPTUNING ECU.DO YOU HAVE for this car ?AND I WANT TELL ME PLEASE HOW MUCH MONEY COME TO IN GREECE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

5. George Symeou says:

Hello sir.I’m interested for chip tuning or software for BMW E90 318 petrol engine N46 (129bhp).Do you have anything?
    With regards
    George

6. Frantz says:

Would like the price for this to Norway. For the 130KW 320DAT 2008

7. Jorge Alvite says:

I have a BMW 325i sedan, year 2010, I would like to enhance the power as much as possible, I live in Mexico not in US, please recommend me the chip i need to do it, and also the way to get it in mexico from you. thanks